Join our Facebook page for all the latest social programme photos, to contact your student friends and find out what it is like to study English in the centre of London.
ICE is not just an English language school and it’s not all work, work, work! The ICE social programme is a great way to make new friends and have fun in London. You won’t have to travel far – Islington has bars, pubs, clubs, great theatres and restaurants minutes’ walk from the school. Social events run every week throughout the year.
Just some of this year’s events:
- The Big Night Out at Pacha - THE best student club night in London
- Graffiti tour in trendy Shoreditch
- Traditional English afternoon tea
- Visit to the Southbank and Tate Modern gallery
- Murder mystery tour
- The Great British Pub quiz
- Visit to the Sky Garden
- Karaoke Night
- London English School football tournament
- Visit to the British Museum
- Picnic in Highbury Fields
Student Welfare on School Social events
- Most of our social events are aimed at adult students.
- Students are required to join a Whatsapp group for coordination purposes before each event.
- Students under the age of 18 will not be allowed to accompany groups to events where alcohol is sold.
- Our social programme leader arranges a meeting point to travel to events together.
- An additional meet-up point is identified during the event to help in case of student with a low level of English gets lost.
- U18 students who have left the school are deleted from the Whatsapp group.
- U18 students, or those with a low level of English, are introduced to a student who speaks the same language with a higher level of English.