Join our Facebook page for all the latest social programme photos, to contact your student friends and find out what it is like to study English in the centre of London.
ICE is not just an English language school and it’s not all work, work, work! The ICE social programme is a great way to make new friends and have fun in London. You won’t have to travel far – Islington has bars, pubs, clubs, great theatres and restaurants minutes’ walk from the school. Social events run every week throughout the year.
Just some of this year’s events:
- The Big Night Out at Pacha - THE best student club night in London
- Graffiti tour in trendy Shoreditch
- Traditional English afternoon tea
- Visit to the Southbank and Tate Modern gallery
- Murder mystery tour
- The Great British Pub quiz
- Visit to the Sky Garden
- Karaoke Night
- London English School football tournament
- Visit to the British Museum
- Picnic in Highbury Fields
Please note that students under the age of 18 will not be allowed to accompany groups to events where alcohol is sold.
Students at ICE are considered adults and so are responsible for their own safety during social events.