Business English Courses Online
Due to the Corona Virus, all of our English courses are online until our English school building in London reopens.
Objectives of our Business English Evening Courses:
- To increase fluency and accuracy of English in business situations
- To build confidence in using all English skills (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
- To extend and refine grammar knowledge at CEFR B2 and C1 level
- To widen range of business English vocabulary and functional language
- To improve English pronunciation
Our Business English Evening Courses are aimed at experienced working people who are looking to improve their language skills for business purposes. Students learn through simulated business role-play situations such as:
- Pitching a new idea to investors
- Writing a sales email
- Presenting a product
- Making phone calls
- Managing a difficult employee
Our maximum class size on our Business English courses is 12 students only. Our minimum language level for this course is Upper Intermediate (CEFR B2). If you are interested in preparing for for the Cambridge Vantage or Higher Business English exams, please let our business English teacher know and he/she will help you achieve your goal.
Times: 6.30pm to 8.30pm Monday & Wednesdays
Minimum level accepted: CEFR B2 (Upper Intermediate)
To find out more, come in for a free level test and a consultation!