Business English Course
Objectives of our Business English Evening Courses:
- To increase fluency and accuracy of English in business situations
- To build confidence in using all English skills (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
- To extend and refine grammar knowledge at CEFR B2 and C1 level
- To widen range of business English vocabulary and functional language
- To improve English pronunciation
Our Business English Evening Courses are aimed at experienced working people who are looking to improve their language skills for business purposes. Students learn through simulated business role-play situations such as:
- Pitching a new idea to investors
- Writing a sales email
- Presenting a product
- Making phone calls
- Managing a difficult employee
Our maximum class size on our Business English courses is 12 students only. We run two levels; Upper Intermediate (CEFR B2) and Advanced (CEFR C1) and they are suitable preparation for the Cambridge Vantage and Higher Business English exams.
To find out more, come in for a free level test and a consultation.