General English Courses in London
Objectives of our General English Courses:
- To increase fluency and accuracy in spoken English
- To build confidence in using all English skills (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
- To extend and refine grammar knowledge
- To widen range of vocabulary
- To improve English pronunciation
General English Course Options
*suitable for Short Term Study Visas
The most popular way to improve your English language skills is to enrol on a General English Course. Here at London's best value English school, Islington Centre for English (ICE), we have up to 34 hours of English courses every week! Study English in the mornings, the afternoons, the evenings or a combination of all three, full or part-time, to suit you.
You will study the grammar and vocabulary that are the building blocks of successful English language learning. You will also receive extensive practice in the essential skills of Listening, Reading, Writing and, most importantly, Speaking. We want to increase your confidence so you can take advantage of your new English language skills in your career, studies and with friends.