Cambridge Exam Preparation Courses
Objectives of our Cambridge Exam Preparation Courses:
- To achieve desired Cambridge exam grade
- To familiarise students with the Cambridge exam format
- To introduce and practice essential exam techniques
- To learn General English vocabulary specific to the Cambridge exams
- To practice all skill areas under timed, exam conditions
- To assess students progress according to Cambridge exam marking criteria
- To improve Speaking, Listening, Reading & Writing skills in English
- To stretch students at CEFR B2 or C1 levels
Cambridge Exam Preparation Course Options:
- Evening course: 4 hours of tuition per week without breaks
- Part-time course: from 6 to 12 hours of tuition per week with breaks, 5 to 10 hours without
- Full-time course: 15 hours of tuition per week with breaks, 12 1/2 hours without
- Full-time PLUS! Course: 17 1/2 hours of tuition with breaks, 15 hours without including additional Writing & Speaking Language Skills Workshops*
- Super-Intensive course: 30 hours of tuition per week with breaks, 25 hours without*
*suitable for Short Term Study Visas
There is no better way to improve your General English and to get an internationally-recognised English language exam than to take a Cambridge Exam Preparation Course such as the First Certificate (FCE) or the Advanced English Exam (CAE). These are General English exams that really lift your level of English proficiency while also giving you the chance to prove your English skills and pass an exam. Passing the Cambrdige exam will look great on your CV and impress your next employer. Indeed, an FCE pass is the level at which someone can 'function well in an English-speaking office environment.' And, the CAE is now accepted for entrance in nearly as many universities as IELTS.
What is stopping you?
We're proud of our past successes - have a look at some of our previous students' Cambridge exam results.