5 good reasons to enrol in the Business English evening course here, at ICE:
1. Take it after work. Courses run from 6.30 to 8.30pm Tuesday and Thursdays.
2. Suitable for students wishing to take the BEC Higher exam, though not exclusively. All students will improve their high level business English on this course.
3. Maximum class size is 10 students only, for maximum, focused time with a tutor.
4. Costs less than the vast majority of Business English Evening courses in London.
5. Taught by native-speaking tutors who are University graduates, CELTA (or equivalent) qualified and additionally CERT ibet (Specific Business English qualification) qualified.
Improve your CV and your career prospects! Take a Business English Evening Course at ICE. Suitable for the Cambridge Vantage & Higher exams and for generally improving your English language for work.
This course is aimed at:
Experienced working people who are looking to improve their language skills for business purposes.
Students who aim to enter the business world and would like an introduction through English language lessons.
Businessmen or women who have a specific trip to an English speaking country in mind and who wish to hone their language skills.
Required language level: Upper Intermediate (CEFR B2).
Timetable: Tuesday & Thursdays 6.30 to 8.30pm
Perfect your Business English with experienced, specialist tutors in Islington, zone 1, central London. Students practice Reading, Writing, Speaking & Listening in a wide variety of simulated business situations such as:
Students will also increase their UK & US cultural awareness developing their understanding of cross-cultural business environments.
The course runs all year-round & enrolment takes place every week:
Our Cambridge advanced exam evening courses run from 6:30 to 8:30 every Tuesday and Thursday. Our courses are designed to help students study the grammar, language skills and exam techniques required for the CAE exam.
Our Cambridge first certificate evening courses run from 6:30 to 8:30 every Tuesday and Thursday. Reading, writing, speaking and listening skills are extensively rehearsed in each lesson to help prepare students for the FCE exam.
Our business English evening courses run from 6:30 to 8:30 every Tuesday and Thursday. The course is aim at students who are experienced working people looking to improve their language skills for business purposes.